Insights from the Word
2000 Articles 1-7
1. The Perfect Storm
2. Biographical Update
3. Why so much Judgment?
4. Glasses come in Pairs
5. Why so much about Church?
6. Reflections on an Election
7. For Me to Live is Maintenance
2001 Articles 8-22
8. From Common Sense to nonsense
9. Left Behind
10. Owners or Guardians?
11. From Honeymoon Harmony to Divorce
12. For Goodness Sake
13. A Perfect Prayer
14. No is not a Negative
15. What My Shoes have Taught Me
16. For Mercy Sake
17. The Attack on America
18. The Motivation of a Sucide Terrorest
19. The Message of the Terorist
20. The Anthrax Scare
21. Real Thanksgiving
22. I have been Robbed!
2002 Articles 23-39
23. A Tribute to George
24. Church Math
25. Marriage Math
26. How Sad
27. The Anatomy of an Affair
28. "I have a Problem."
30. Sport History
31. Under God
32. An "Honest" Thief
33. Why does Life have to be so Difficult?
34. A Tribute to Maria
35. What Jesus' Words Have Taught Me
36. Who Ministers to the Minister?
37. The Whiner
38. Reckoned Righteous by Works
39. Are New Year's Resolutions Biblical?
2003 Articles 40-53
40. One of the Greatest Need America
41. Your Memorial Table
42. George W. Bush Verses Saddam Hussein
43. Learning to Listen
44. The Problem with Gambling
45. Memorial Day
46. My Ecounter with an Orthhodox Jew
47. Scott Free
48. What My Auto Accident Taught Me
49. The Decline in Family Living
50. Give Me a Problem
51. Decoding the Da Vinci Code
52. Thanksgiving is not a Holiday
53. What a Christmas Present!
2004 Articles 54-67
54. What Do You Mean by that?
55. What are Parents to Do?
56. "The Passion of Christ"
57. Martha Stewart's Greatest Lesson
58. Same Sex Marriage
59. A Tribute to a Servant
60. Happy Marriages
62. Kerry's Logic
63. The Olympic Spirit
64. Playing Cards
65. Cardinal Virtures
66. Now that the Election is over
67. Tribute to My Mother
2005 Articles 68-79
68. Real Spiritual Growth
69. No Time to Think
70. The Ten Commandments Controversy
71. Do We Need a Pope?
72. Everybody Loves Raymond
73. Examples Worthy of Note
74. How Two Different People Learned to Get Along
75. "The God who Wasn't"
76. Katrina and Now Rita!
77. Would You Say "No" to $4 Million?
78. "In God We Trust"
79. The Redemption of Tookie Willaims
2006 Articles 80-91
80. Is Religion a Problem?
81. The Rights of the Born
82. Did You Hear What She Said about Muslims?
83. Judas: Betrayer or Best Friend?
84. Weekend or Week--Beginning?
85. A Tribute to My (Spiritual) Father
86. Your Relationship to the Word of God
87. What an Opportunity!
88. America's Four Gods
89. How to Deal with Your Enemies
90. The Case for Systematic Exposition
91. Don't Miss the Message
2007 Articles 92-104
92. I can Afford it!
93. The Gospel according to Patricia
94. The Functional Church
95. Who wants to Deal with a Taxman?
96. Vital Virtures
97. Have You Grown up Yet?
98. A July 4th Reminder
99. The Volume of Silence
100. Biblical Illiteracy
101. A Modest Political Propospal
102. How to Handle Credit Cards
103. When it is Tough to be Thankful
104. Romney's Religion
2008 Articles 105-114
106. A Tribute to Jack
107. Why Good Ftiday?
108. Happy Birthday
109. The Most Important Room in the House
110. The 80-20 Rule
111. Be Sensible
112. To Be Like Christ
113. Sweet Reasonableness
114. The Other Benefit of Christmas
2009 Articles 115-126
115. What Determines who Obtains Eternal Life?
116. The Healing Touch
117. The Function of Dysfunction
118. When Your World Falls Apart
120. To Complain or not to Complain
122. Making a Mark
123. God's Timing
124. Jesus Wept
126. The Cost of Service
2010 Articles 127-138
127. Don't Ask; Don't Tell
128. A Forest Dark
129. The Rule of Law
130. The Hits and Miss of Grace
131. People Need the Lord
132. Examples Worthy of Notes
133. A Hassle Reduction Strategy
135. My Favorite Poem
136. Let's Put the Cross in its Place
137. "Don't Spare Me"
138 The Unseen Message of Christmas
2011 Articles 139-147
139. What Parents Should Teach their Children
140. How to Avoid Having to Serve
141. What Happen to Mike?
142. An Atheist Recommends God
145. Union, Unity, and Uniformity
146. Get in the Way
147. "Let George do it."
2012 Articles 148-160
148. Truth or Consequences
149. Don't Leave Home without it
150. Take a Break
151. The Worth of an Individual
152. A Tribute to Nana
153. Jesus Crossed the Line
154. Thomas Jefferson
156. You Must be Present to Win
157. A Grandfather's Wish
158. Trials. Temptations, and Tests
159. Is There a Santa Claus?
160. A Tribute to Sumner Wemp
2013 Articles 161-172
161. How to Finish Well
163. Spiritual Binging
164. There is no way out of this one
165. Half Empty or Half Full
167. Greet One Another with a Holy Kiss
168. God's Answer to Atheism
170. The Problem of Fellowship with God
171. Character Development
172. For Mercy's Sake
2014 Articles 173-180
174. Endure to the End
175. Teaching Children How Money Grows
176. The Principle of Delay
177. By Their Fruit
178. Sermons that Changed My Life
179. If Paul Harvey were the Devil
180. The Principle of Practice
2015 Articles 181-
181. In Wrath Remember Mercy
182. Choosing the Right Shepherd
183. The Lord's Requirements
184. Your Ear Lobe. Thumb, and Big Toe
More articles will be added as they are written
The Spiritual Life
The Family Life (The Ultimate in Marriage)
The Christian Life
Bible Overview (The Plane View of the Bible)
Bible Survey (The Bible: Book by Book)
Bible Doctrine (Relating Doctrine to Daily Life)
Bible Evangelism (Evangelism without Fear)
Bible Study (Oh to Know the Truth)
Bible Teaching (How to Prepare Effective Messaages)
The Formation of the Bible (the canon)
The Translation of the Bible
The Chronology of the Bible
The Historical Accuracy of the Bible
Jewish Prophecies of the Messiah
The Synoptic Problem
The Riddle of Revelation
Struggling with Assurance
The Will of God
The 5 Principles
Are Believers under the Mosaic Law?
Why So Many Denominations?
The Explanation of Mass Murder
Do we need a Pope?
More Topical Studies coming
Is Baptism Necessary for Salvation?
Lordship Salvation: Is it Biblical?
John MacArthur Jr.'s System of Salvation
The Miraculous Today
Should you seek the Baptism of the Holy Spirit?
Speaking in Tongues
Free Audio Messages
Books For Sale
Evangelism: A Biblical Approach
Repentance: The Most Misunderstood Word in the Bible
Gospel of John
1185. What is Your "Attitude" tiward Scripture?
Proudly powered by